So I've received quite a few emails and requests for updates on I.F. FB & FORUM32 - [thank you ALL and thank you Mrina and Movita my dears :) ]
... but as you can see I have reserved empty slots on my blog in the April section for the rest of the plot which will be updated post-exams. I truly and sincerely hope that your wait won't be in vain.
But for the time being I will leave you an excerpt from a forthcoming part, it is in Hindi/Urdu and so I apologise for that. I have not written the next parts just yet except a few notes and ideas here and there on the storyboard. I know some of you have requested to keep the next parts all in English, I will keep that in mind.
I'm not all for spoilers but for the sake of keeping you all happy I thought why not. If you don't like spoilers as such then please I am not compelling you to read from here onwards.
Anyhow ...
In the upcoming parts Asad takes his musibat-magnet Zoya back to his against her wishes. He is not able to trust her enough knowing her running away habit (from him) will not subside any time soon and so he shifts her to his room. Like I said I won't give any spoilers out about the rest but the excerpt will give you one facet and only one facet of Asad's point of view.
Here is an excerpt of what is to come in the upcoming parts of Forgotten Melody:
Saath rahen toh sukoon nahin - aur dur jaaye toh chain nahin ...
Asad:
"Zoya … aap sabko bataa ti ho ... ke aap Dhoni se bahut mohabbat
karti hai
.... magar sach toh yeh hai ... ke aap mujhse … sirf mujhse mohabbat karti hai,
ke aap ko cricket bahut pasand hai, ke jab aap smile karti hai toh dimple parta hai, ke aap ke paas duniya ke har question ke saare jawaab hai,
ke aap mere jazbaat samajh thi hai, ke main Akdu aur emotionally-challenged hoon,
ke mere paas dimaag nahin hai, ke main bahut badtameez hoon,
ke mere dil mein seena nahi pathar hai, ke aap ka favourite pass-time mujhe
pareshaan karna hai,
ke aap mere kamre mein chupke chupke mere punching bag pe
mera photo lagwaa kar .. aap apna saara gussa nikaal thi ti aur aaj bhi karti ho ...
ke aap kehti hai ke aap ka weight 45kg hai par
main jaanta hoon ke aap ka aslee weight kya hai, main aap ke jism ka har ek pehloo ko
pehchaan tha hoon, even with my eyes closed … I’ve memorised each inch and each curve of your body,
aap ne mujhse kabhi
bhi ... koi baat nahin chupaa yi … toh phir
… toh phir aap ne mujhse yeh baat kyun chupaa yi … "
… toh phir aap ne mujhse yeh baat kyun chupaa yi … "
beech hai … woh tumhe bhi itna tang kar raha hai jitna mujhe kar raha hai ..."
"... tum jaanti ho ke main kaisa hoon - mera
gussa kaisa hai … phir bhi mujhe chor ke
tum chalee gayyee … bhaag gayyee thi tum mujhse dur … aur kitna bhaagon ghi … jitna
bhaag na tha bhaag liya … main tumhara saaya banke tumhare peeche peeche aata
rahoonga … wherever you go …
Aur mujhe yakeen hai ... main jaanta hoon that you feel the same ... ke tum apne dil mein ... mere liye pyaar dabaa
rahi ho … par main tumse bahut mohabbat karta hoon Zoya aur main jaanta hoon ke
main tumhara pyaar aur tumhare dil mein mere liye izzat aur barosa phir se jeet kar
rahoonga - no matter what comes … "
Zoya's point of view:
"Lekin main chaahti hoon ke ye sab unsoona
hi rahen … yeh baat main aap ki zuban se bilkul
bhi nahin sunna chaahti … jab waqt tha ye sab kehne ka toh aap ne nahin kahaa …
aur
main uss raaat ke baad ... jitne bhi shabd aap ne kahen te main kabhi nahin
bhool sakti ...
aap ke zubaan se har shabd ... mujhe jhoota lagta hai ...
agar aap ko farak parta toh
aap itna dher nahin karte ... 3 months ... it took
you 3 months to realise your mistake ...
main aap ko maaf nahin kar sakti
… main nahin chaahti ki aap mere paas aao …
Mr Khan … kyunki agar aap mere
kareeb aaye toh mujhe phir se … phir se aap se
mohabbat ho jaayegi ... aur aap ko nahin hogi ...
aur phir se aap ko lagge ga ke main aap ke liye galat
hoon ... I am a misfit remember …
I was made to walk my life alone ... I will not draw you into my dark world ...
ab aur nahin – ye main hone nahin doongi … kitna aasan hai
aap ke liye ye sab ...
without my permission you brought me back here … to
feelings I have buried ...
aap ke kamre reh rahi hoon ... woh bhi bina Nikaah
ke ...
.. par aap ko pataa hai Mr Khan … ke kuch kahaaniya kabhi
poori nahin hoti …
oonki kismet mein adhoora rehna likha hota hai … aur behtar yeh hai ke … I leave …!"
© Fatima B Lunat 2014
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Fatima B Lunat.

No comments:
Post a Comment