Friday, 20 December 2013

I'm taking a hiatus ...

Hi All,

I thought that over the Christmas period I will upload two short stories I have been working on ... for your pleasure:

One is related to Christmas and of course the characters are Asad and Zoya the title of which is "Christmas in New York." I hope this bringS some festive merriment to your lives.

The second story again revolves around Asad and Zoya but this is three shot story titled "One rainy night, two strangers and coffee ... "

It'll take me sometime uploading these so please be patient.

In no way are any of these stories related to my first short story (SS) titled "Asad's Birthday: Never Letting Go" and it is from this story that I am taking a short break but I promise to update "Never Letting Go" during 2014 and that is a promise. I have already written a few chapters simultaneously but I need to finalise each chapter before I feel content that they are ready for posting. I want to ensure you have an enjoyable experience reading this when I eventually do update.

In the meantime I hope you all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Love ...

Fatima B Lunat aka Ambreen

x



No comments:

Post a Comment